03/08/2013

R O S H E R U N

Shoes: Nike Roshe Run

Yesterday my new Nikes arrived, yay! My old three year old Airmax were completely worn out so I needed some new trainers. I came across these Nike Roshe Run Woven white ones, and fell in love instantly. It turned out these are running shoes originally but I don't think I am going to use them for that purpose. An benefit from these 'running' shoes is that they are extremely light and are supporting your feet very well.
Caused by the extreme heat in the Netherlands I only wear flip flops, so I haven't really worn them yet. Outfit post are coming soon so I think you will see these trainers appear on the blog more often.

2 comments:

  1. Love! I think I am going to buy some nikes soon xxx

    www.emzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Forever lusting after nikes I cant afford! Xo

    Www.aesthetic-obsessive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete