31/07/2013

W I L L I E


It's time for you to meet my 11 weeks old budgie Wilfried aka Willie. Growing up we've always had a budgie as pet. The previous one recently died at the age of 14! I don't live with my parents anymore since I am studying and have my own room now. I wanted a little budgie for long, and a few weeks ago Willie moved in with me. These little birds are very intelligent and funny animals, you can teach them a lot. Willie who is now sleeping while sitting on my curtain rail is still very playful and it can be a naughty little bird. But I already love him. Besides that I think budgies have a stunning appearance. You have them in bright yellow, green and deep blue but also a bit lighter like this. I like the lighter version, his light blue belly and grey/white wings are stunning and fit perfectly well in my white room.

No comments:

Post a Comment